Dear Friend of Porter-Gaud,
The Porter-Gaud Fathers Association is excited to invite you to support our 2012-2013 Fall, Winter and Spring Sports Programs. This year’s programs will feature our student-athletes, coaches and teachers.
We hope you will consider supporting our efforts as a patron or advertiser.
1. Sponsor a Team Page --Generally speaking, the top 5/6ths of the page will have photos and text about our athletes and coaches and we will provide a ‘thank you’ portion for you or your company on the bottom. Samples are available upon request. We are looking for Sponsors to purchase the remaining Team Pages that will highlight the great results of all our Varsity, JV and Bantam sports throughout the year.
2. Purchase an Advertisement --It is our belief that the finished product in September will convince you that these Advertising Dollars are a fantastic investment in both your brand and Porter-Gaud.
3. Sign up to be a Patron -- The Fathers Association Wish List has provided valuable support to Porter-Gaud teams for many years. Every effort is made to spread the support among all teams. Team sports, individual sports, male sports, female sports, Olympic sports, etc...have all received gifts from the Fathers Association Fund. The allocation is based on needs for each program. The first priority is to provide funding for purchases that will increase safety. The other gifts are purchases that will enhance the specific teams. Items that will cross over into more teams are also given priority.
Recently, The Fathers Association has purchased the following items:
• Sports Medicine Equipment • System to evaluate Concussions • Baseball Safety Screens • Sport Fans for breaks during hot weather training • Timing and Training devices for Swimming and Track • JV and Varsity Football shoulder pads
• Volleyball nets to support additional teams • Basketball Shooter training equipment • Golf equipment • Baseball pitching device
• Soccer training nets • Tennis wind screens
If you are interested in an ad, please contact any member of the board or complete the information below and make your check payable to the PG Fathers Association. Regardless of your decision on financial sponsorship, please recognize that what we really want is for Fathers to get involved with Porter-Gaud projects. I encourage you to visit with us and even better help us serve concessions at our new Fathers Pavilion during the football games. Thank you for your consideration and support of the PG Fathers Association.
Tim Walter, President, PGFA