Upper School Old
Upper School English Department 2019 Summer Reading (Grade 9):
Summer Work Instructions:
1) All 9th-grade students are required to read Anthony Doerr’s All the Light We Cannot See by the first day of school and should bring their copy with them on that day.
2) Students are not required to annotate the text, but they may annotate if they so choose.
3) If students annotate, they may use those annotations to help them as they complete their summer-reading assessment, which will take place within the first two weeks of school.
4) Please purchase the following edition:
- Please click on the class you are enrolled in for the 18-19 school year.
- NOTE: Discrete Mathematics, Elementary Probability and Statistics, College Algebra, Multi variable Calculus, and Linear Algebra do NOT require summer work.