COVID-19 Campus Guidelines
Our return to campus incorporates the School’s guiding principles and several operating modes, which are informed by state and national health and safety guidelines. We will keep our community updated here and please use the division landing pages for weekly schedules and reminders.
Click HERE to read PG's current health and safety guidelines.
- Guidelines for Lower, Middle , and Upper School divisions
- What constitutes “direct exposure” to COVID-19?
- What health and safety measures can families do at home to mitigate the risk of transmission??
- Who will teach my child if a faculty member tests positive?
- What is the contagious period for COVID-19?
- If my student needs to quarantine based on PG’s COVID-19 protocols, how will they continue with learning?
- What will happen if a student, faculty, or staff member presents with symptoms of COVID-19 during the school day?
- What happens if a student or employee was exposed to COVID-19 outside of PG?
- What if a parent tests positive for COVID?
- If a teacher tests positive, do all of their students need to quarantine?
- Will the school close if there is a COVID-19 positive case?
- How will positive cases be communicated to the community?
- Is there a dashboard for number of positive cases at the school?