MS Cyclone Club
Porter-Gaud is now offering an After-School Club and Enrichment programs for Middle School students ONLY.
Cyclone-Club Middle School Afterschool Club: (3:15 – 5:45 PM Regular School Days)
Our Middle School Club is a great opportunity for Middle School students who need to be supervised past 3:30. Students will be provided a safe and productive environment to complete assignments or utilize one of our many fun age-appropriate games. (Cornhole, Ladder Golf, Spikeball...) We encourage the autonomy of our Middle School students by allowing them to sign themselves into the program and leave when they have confirmed with a staff member that a parent/guardian has arrived for pickup. Attendance will only be $6.00/hour, or you can purchase a "Club Cyclone Pass" for $95/mo. *(No registration needed for Drop-Ins)
Purchase a Cyclone Club Card $95/mo.
Middle School Enrichment Programs are available!
- Low Country Maritime Culture, grades 5-8 (Thursdays @ 3:30-5:00)
- Flag Football with Corey Colman, grades 5-6 (Thursday @ 3:30-4:30)
- Chess with Aaron Lipka, grades 5-8 (Monday @ 3:30-4:30)
- Graphic Design with Caitlin McPhillips grades 5-8 (Wednesday @ 3:30-4:30)
- Create Peace Yoga with Katharine Ladd (Tuesdays @ 3:30-4:30)
- Trackology with The Waring Group, grades 5-8 (Tuesdays @ 3:30 - 4:30)
NEW THIS YEAR: 5th and 6th grade students are required to be supervised after 3:15 p.m.
Students may choose from these four options: 1) Go home in carpool or on bus 2) Go to a coach before practice 3) Go to free Study Hall, available from 3:15-4:30 p.m., or 4) Go to Cyclone Club. A member of my Auxiliary Programming staff will monitor Study Hall. After 4:30 p.m., if students are still on campus, they need to check in for the last hour of Cyclone Club.
Questions or for more details, please contact Corey Colman at firstname.lastname@example.org.