Extended Day Information and Application
The primary purpose of the Porter-Gaud Extended Day Program is to assist parents by providing after-school supervision for their children in a secure, happy, and relaxed setting. Students are encouraged to complete homework, read, make new friends, respect others, strengthen communication skills and try something new.
Our goal is to offer a flexible program, modified to meet the needs of our community. The students are provided time to complete homework, have snacks and enjoy the afternoon with a variety of games, arts & crafts and sports.
The Extended Day program is available to Porter-Gaud Lower School students.
Hours: 2:45 to 5:45 p.m. daily when school is in session.
Regular Program Plans
- 5 days Monday – Friday - $220.00 monthly
- 3 days Monday-Friday - $175.00 monthly
There will be a $25.00 per month reduction for each additional child in the family.
Payment for August-September as well as the completed online agreement will be due Thursday August 16th. Payments for October through May will be due promptly on the 1st day of the month. Fees are based on an average number of days per month; therefore, each month’s bills will be the same.
If your child is picked up before: 3:45 pm - $8 charge, before 4:45 pm - $16, after 4:45 - $20
If your child participates in an After School Enrichment Program the maximum charge for Extended Day services will be $5.00
There is no reduction in drop-in fees for additional children in the same family. Drop-in fee charges will be billed monthly from the business office and are due upon receipt. Please update Dismissal Manager Regularly.
You must alert the LS Office, Extended Day Director or the Director of Auxiliary Programs if someone other than a parent is picking up your child. Extended Day Director - Joey Ferrelli, email@example.com
Late Pick-Up Fees
Extended Day ends at 5:45 pm. The late pick-up fee is $3.00 per minute, beginning at 5:50 pm. The fee will only be administered after the first verbal warning to parents or guardians. Parents will be billed.
- The Extended Day program will operate Monday through Friday beginning Thursday August 16th, and will continue through the last full day of school.
- There will be no Extended Day provided when school dismisses early or during school holidays.
- There is no reduction in fees for students who arrive late or leave early or for those enrolled in the regular program that are absent.
- The school reserves the right to refuse Extended Day service to any student who is not willing to cooperate fully with the director, staff, and other participants in the program.
First Payment and Agreement Due: Thursday, August 16th
*Please fill out the application below to enroll in Extended Day
Any questions or concerns please e-mail the Director of Auxiliary Programs,
Corey Colman - firstname.lastname@example.org or the Extended Day Director, Joey Ferrelli, email@example.com