Tuition & Financial Aid
2018-2019 Annual Tuition
- Grades 1-4 – $19,955
- Grades 5-8 – $23,815
- Grades 9-12 – $24,240
Tuition and Fees Information (2018-2019)
Tuition Refund Plan Information (2018-2019)
Payment Plan Options & Due Dates
- Annual payment plan (August 1)
- 60/40 payment plan (August 1 & December 1)
- Ten-month payment plan (May–February)
Please Note: Payment plan election occurs at the time of enrollment. Once an option is elected, it may not be changed to another payment plan during the administrative year.
In 2016, our financial aid program provided over $2 million in need-based aid to qualifying families. At Porter-Gaud, we actively seek to admit and retain talented and motivated students, regardless of their family's ability to pay full tuition. We believe our comprehensive aid program is fundamental in making this goal a reality. We also believe that socio-economic diversity enriches the educational opportunities for all our families.
The key tenants of the Porter-Gaud financial aid program are:
- Porter-Gaud does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of admissions, scholarship, educational and athletic policies, or other school-administered programs.
- Porter-Gaud subscribes to the principles and services of School and Student Service for Financial Aid (SSS), a service of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) which provides financial analysis based on families' confidential Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS). SSS reports provide a point of reference for the Porter-Gaud Financial Aid Committee, which makes all final financial aid decisions.
- Financial information submitted for all financial aid applicants will remain confidential and it is not made available to anyone other than SSS and members of the Financial Aid Committee.
Click on the button below to access our financial aid resources and the SSS online application to begin the process. For more information about Financial Aid, please contact Margie Stanbrook, our Director of Financial Aid, located in the Business Office at 843.402.4681 or firstname.lastname@example.org