Wednesday, April 24th
Today is the second day of WATCH week. This week we will be thinking and hearing about WATCH, our philosophy for school. We will have a mix it up day at lunch, quotes for homeroom, and a brief assembly on Thursday for Stand Against Racism. This week is a time to consider what WATCH is all about and do our best to live by this creed.
Quote of the Day:
- Be careful of you Thoughts, they become your Words
- Be careful of your Words, they become your Actions
- Be careful of your Actions, they become your Habits
- Be careful of your Habits, they become your Character
- There will be a meeting after school on Thursday 4/25 at 3:30pm in Mrs. Downing's classroom (S&T 220) for all new and returning swimmers, 6th through 11th grade. If you are unable to attend, please contact your coaches to let them know!
- Any middle school student interested in appealing his/her math recommendation for the 2019-20 school year needs to see Mr. Lynch in Room 207 of the Science & Technology building. Completed forms are due on Friday, April 26.
- 8th grade - please email Mr. Bolton for a 9th grade honors appeal form. Forms are due by 3:15pm on Friday, 4/26.
- Global Union members need to stop by Mr. Jordan's room anytime you are free today (Wednesday) and tomorrow (Thursday). Both recesses are acceptable!
- Wendell Closed
- Wendell Open 5-8