Tuition Payment Information
O'Quinn School families will now have the opportunity to make online payments using Blackbaud's Tuition Management tool. This system has been in place at Porter-Gaud for a few years, and we are opening this availability to our O'Quinn families for next year with access beginning this spring. We have provided some information below to help answer any questions you may have about how the system works and what the transition will look like.
- Why are we switching to Blackbaud Tuition Management?
- What is Blackbaud Tuition Management?
- What can I do once I have logged into my Smart Tuition/Tuition Management account online?
- Can I pay using my bank’s online bill pay service?
- How can I set up new banking information to pay automatically each month?
- When will I get access to my Smart Tuition/Tuition Management account?
- Is there a way I can update my username and password?
- Are there fees or costs associated with the Blackbaud Tuition Management account?
- What is the late payment policy?
- Are there bank fees associated with payments that are not successful?
- Are supplements and transition days billed through Finalsite or Smart Tuition/Tuition Management?
- Whom should I contact if I have questions regarding my bill?