1. Log into MyPG at https://portergaud.myschoolapp.com
NOTE: Your username for the MyPG Portal should be your email address. If you don't know your password, please follow the instructions for password recovery.
2. Once you have logged in, a yellow banner will appear at the top of the page. Please click "Contract to Accept".
3. Click "Review"
4. If you are a new family to Porter-Gaud please click "No, I do not already have a Smart Tuition Account".
5. If you are a current Porter-Gaud family please select "Yes" and use your Smart Tuition credentials to log in and complete the deposit transaction. Please note that the payment method you select before reviewing your contract will become your payment method for Smart Tuition payments. You will have the option to use a different payment method for your deposit.
6. Please proceed through the required steps and, after reviewing the terms, please click submit. Please note that you must select the same payment plan for all children if you will be enrolling multiple children for the 21-22 school year. You will be asked to pay your deposit (10% of tuition) and, if your child is enrolling at Porter-Gaud for the first time, a one-time new student fee of $1,000. This fee will not appear until the Deposit tab of the enrollment process.
Questions? Please use the following contacts:
Issues with the Parent Portal: Phil Zaubi, Director of Technology at 843-402-4711 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Issues with Contracts: Ken Hyde, Director of Admission & Enrollment at email@example.com
Issues with Smart Tuition or Billing: Margie Stanbrook, Director of Financial Aid and Student Billing at firstname.lastname@example.org