The Cyclone Fund enables Porter-Gaud to:
- Support faculty development, scholarly exploration and competitive salaries;
- Provide enhanced academic opportunities;
- Allow students to participate in co-curricular activities and serve our community;
- Provide funding for essential technology enhancements;
- Supplement financial aid and scholarships, and
- Respond to other critical and immediate needs as they arise.
Since tuition does not fully cover the actual cost of a student’s education, your support helps bridge the gap, ensuring we can provide a high-quality education at a price that students and families can afford.
Your gift to the Cyclone Fund is an investment in our students and faculty and an endorsement of our mission and vision.For more information on the ways to give (cash, credit cards, gifts of stock or personal property) or to see if your company will match your gift click here. You may also contact Kathryn Sherrod, Director of Annual and Major Gifts, at 843.402.4685 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cyclone Fund Giving Levels
2017-2018 Annual Giving Numbers