The Porter-Gaud Auxiliary Team is excited to roll out Spring Enrichment for 2021! Take a look at our fun, innovative and beneficial programming for our Lower School students. All programs begin the week of February 22nd, and will conclude the week of March 15th. *Please pay close attention to each programs' day(s) and time, as they are separated by grade-level.
*We will remain consistent with all guidelines and regulations pertaining to "Yellow Mode".
Make sure you are using a computer to register, not a phone/tablet. Then make sure to click the icon to the right of your desired program to build the cost. Spots are limited, register quick!
- PG Disc Golf Club: Mondays and Wednesdays 3:00-4:15pm
- Girls Run The World: Mondays and Wednesdays 3:00-4:15pm
- Spring into Dance: Tuesdays and Thursdays 3:00-4:15pm
- Soccer Shots: Tuesdays and Thursdays 3:00-4:15pm
- Minecraft: Tuesdays and Thursdays 3:00-4:15pm
- Co-Ed Basketball with Coach Joey: Fridays 3:00-4:30pm