Searching for Athletic Training? Click here: https://www.portergaud.edu/fall-enrichment/athletic-training
Porter-Gaud Auxiliary offers an amazing variety of engaging enrichment programs for students to continue their learning beyond the school day. See the descriptions below to find out what we offer.
- Please use a computer only to register. You must click the 'attend' icon to the right of the program
- Click the "Register Here For Spring Enrichment" link to add your participants.
- All communication will be completed through the one e-mail address you enter.
** If you see these two asterisks.. it's a new program this year!
Spring Enrichment Programs will begin the week of January 27th unless specified otherwise!
- Rising Varsity Basketball Clinic: Grades 8-12, Mondays and Wednesdays 3:45-5pm
- Girls MS Basketball Prep: Grades 4-8, Mondays and Wednesdays 3:15-4:30pm
- Block Zero Strength and Conditioning: Grades 5-7, Wednesdays 3:15-4:15pm
- Co-Ed JV Basketball Prep: Grades 5-8, Saturdays 10:00am-12:00pm
- MS Volleyball Prep Clinic: Grades 3-6, Saturday, March 7th, 9:00-11:30am
- 15th Pat Hart Scholastic Chess Tournament on February 15th
- **Pickleball: (3:00-4:15pm, Grades 1-4)
- **LS Think Boxing: (3:00-4:15pm, Grades 1-4)
- **StopMotion Movie Making: (3:00-4:15pm, Grades 2-4)
- Girls Run the World: (3:00-4:00PM, Grades 1-4)
- Porter-Gaud Lower School Basketball: (3:00-4:15PM, Grades 1-4)
- Bricks 4 Kids: The Next Chapter!: (3:00-4:15PM, Grades 1-4)