MOUNT PLEASANT SUPPLEMENT CLASSES - FALL 2023
In addition to the preschool curriculum, there are two semesters of supplements offered after preschool and kindergarten hours. These extracurricular classes are: Tumble Time, Karate, Play Power Sports, Cordless Coding, Wee Little Arts, Dance, Kids in the Kitchen, Little Yoga Sprouts, Little Maestros, Soccer and SEA Kids.
For Fall 2023 Supplements, an online registration will be offered. Please pay close attention to the class times that are offered for the specified age groups.
Fall Supplements are non-refundable. If a supplement session is full, you will have the option to add your child to the Waitlist, and you will be contacted if/when space becomes available.
- Online registration opens: Friday, August 11th at 8 am
- Online registration closes: Monday, August 21st at 6 pm
- Fall supplement start date: Monday, September 11th
- Fall supplement end date: Friday, December 1st
- Fall supplement make-up week: December 4th-8th (instructor cancelled class or emergency school closing; not student missed classes)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Taylor Dapolito at email@example.com or call the office at 843-881-8506.
Online registration will open at 8 am on Friday, August 11th. Please check back at that time to access the link to register.
**Each Supplement has designated times/sessions for designated age groups. Please pay close attention to these designations (see Registration Key below) to ensure your child is registered for the correct Supplement session. If you happen to sign your child up for the wrong Supplement session, we will do our best to get them moved to the correct session, however, these classes do fill up quickly and given availability we may not be able to move your child into that corrected session.**
- AM Students: Any 3K or 4K Student in attendance between the hours of 8:15 am -11:30 am
- 5K AM Students: Any 5K Student in attendance between the hours of 8:30 am - 2:30 pm
- EH Students: Any 2K, 3K, 4K or 5K Student in attendance during our Extended Hours (7 am - 6 pm)
- 4K EH Students: Any 4K Student who is NOT a Napper or attending our Discovery Program
- 4K Nappers: Any 4K Student who is napping during the school year (Please NOTE for registration purposes that although your child may be an EH Student, that the 4K EH selection is different than the 4K Napper selection and could affect your child's supplement registration status)
- 4K Discovery Students: Any 4K Student who is attending our Discovery Program during the school year (Please NOTE for registration purposes that although your child may be an EH Student, that the 4K EH selection is different than the 4K Discovery selection and could affect your child's supplement registration status)