Camp Cyclone is a go!
Camp Cyclone 2021 will be held on campus this summer and offers an amazing variety of morning, afternoon, and full day camps available every week to ALL children in the Charleston area!
Safety is of the utmost importance and The Porter-Gaud School will provide a reasonably assured effort to adhere to the current South Carolina guidelines and restrictions.
If you are registered for a full day camp, or both a morning and afternoon camp in the same week, lunch will be provided this summer thanks to Kelsey Chase and her amazing FLIK staff! You can also purchase a lunch and 1 hour coverage from 12-1pm before or after your morning or afternoon camp for the specified week.
**You can add multiple "participants" for easy registration!
*You can now register through Porter-Gaud under June 26th and 27th weekend with the link below!
- Young Engineers: Ages 5-7, 9am-12pm
- Unicorns and Narwhals: Ages 5-9, 9am-12pm
- Artful Antics (Week 1): Ages 7-10, 9am-12pm
- Super Summer Science (Week 1): Ages 6-10, 9am-12pm
- Charleston Elite's Boys Lacrosse: Ages 8-12, 9am-12pm
- Surf's Up! (Week 2): Ages 8-13, 9am-12pm
- Artistic Foragers: Ages 9-12, 9am-12pm
- Coming in First (Week 1): Incoming 1st Graders, 9am-12pm
- Pirates and Pluff Mud: Ages 5-7, 9am-12pm
- Crafty Kids: Ages 5-7, 9am-12pm
- Junior Cheer Camp: Ages 6-10, 9am-12pm
- Earth and Space Discovery (Week 2): Ages 7-9, 9am-12pm
- Kids in the Kitchen; Asian Cuisine 101: Ages 7-10, 9am-12pm
- Surf's Up! (Week 3): Ages 8-13, 9am-12pm
- Co-Ed Cyclone's Soccer Camp: Ages 5-16, 8am-12pm
- Coming in First (Week 2): Incoming 1st Graders, 9am-12pm
- Mythical Creatures: Ages 5-7, 9am-12pm
- Soccer Shots (Week 5): Ages 5-10, 9am-12pm
- Youth Girls Lacrosse: Ages 6-9, 9am-12pm
- Youth Boys Lacrosse: Ages 6-9, 9am-12pm
- It's Puzzling!?: Ages 7-11, 9am-12pm
- DIY: Jewelry Design and More! (Week 2): Ages 7-11, 9am-12pm