Thank you for your interest in Porter-Gaud School. We have been inspiring students with a well-rounded, challenging, and innovative independent school education since 1867.
Today, Porter-Gaud holds true to its mission of fostering a challenging academic environment that honors teaching and learning, respects differences, expects honesty, and applauds achievement. All great journeys start with a first step, and we encourage you to find out for yourself what Porter-Gaud is all about.
On behalf of our team, I look forward to the opportunity to personally show you our campus, to speak with you about your hopes and dreams for your child(ren), and to answer your questions about our exceptional programs, talented faculty, and the vision for the future of our School.
Ken Hyde, Director of Admission and Enrollment
Thank you for your interest in Porter-Gaud for your family. Due to record enrollment, we are at capacity for the upcoming school year. We are currently accepting applications for the 2021-2022 school year and would love the opportunity to get to know your family! Please click here to learn more about applying to Porter-Gaud for the 2021-2022 school year. We will be updating this page with our Virtual Open House events soon. We hope to have the pleasure of meeting you soon!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Below are some of the questions most often asked by our prospective families. We hope this information is helpful, and we encourage you to reach out to our Admission Office for further details.
- How many students attend Porter-Gaud?
- In which grades does Porter-Gaud admit new students?
- When should my family start the application process?
- What is the best way to learn about Porter-Gaud?
- What are the hours of the school day?
- Does Porter-Gaud provide lunch?
- Does Porter-Gaud have after-school care and enrichment opportunities?
- Which grades offer competitive interscholastic sports?
- Is bus transportation available?
- What is Porter-Gaud's Immunization Policy?