Every part of campus is strengthened through gifts to the Cyclone Fund. Program development, faculty salaries, Diversity Initiatives, counseling, field trips, class retreats, financial aid, library resources, science equipment, art supplies, drama and music productions, on-campus speakers, up-to-date technology, athletic equipment and much more rely on the Cyclone Fund. This is why having the support of our friends and family is so important to providing all students with an unparalleled educational experience.
Director of Leadership Giving
- What is the Cyclone Fund?
- What does the Cyclone Fund support?
- Why do we need the Cyclone Fund?
- Why not just raise tuition to cover the gap?
- Did the Cyclone Fund play a role in the campus COVID-19 enhancements?
- How do I make a gift or a pledge?
- What other ways can I support the Cyclone Fund?
- I can only make a small gift, is that even worth it?
- Can gifts be designated for a specific purpose?
- What if I need more information?
2019-2020 GIVING OVERVIEW