The Porter-Gaud Cyclone Fund
The Cyclone Fund, Porter-Gaud's annual fund, is the cornerstone of philanthropy for the school. Every part of campus is strengthened through gifts to the Cyclone Fund while ensuring that the P-G experience is both distinctive and accessible. Areas like program development, faculty salaries, Diversity Initiatives, counseling, field trips, class retreats, financial aid, library resources, science equipment, art supplies, drama and music productions, on-campus speakers, up-to-date technology, athletic equipment and much more rely on the Cyclone Fund.
Your philanthropic support helps us to cover the $2,000-per-student difference between the actual cost of a Porter-Gaud education and what is covered by tuition. It also serves as an expression of thanks and confidence in our faculty and staff for all that they do for each student. Your gift will make a difference!
- What is the Cyclone Fund?
- What does the Cyclone Fund support?
- Why do we need the Cyclone Fund?
- Why not just raise tuition to cover the gap?
- Did the Cyclone Fund play a role in the campus COVID-19 enhancements?
- How do I make a gift or a pledge?
- What other ways can I support the Cyclone Fund?
- I can only make a small gift, is that even worth it?
- Can gifts be designated for a specific purpose?
- What if I need more information?
2020-2021 FUNDRAISING PROGRESS