Searching for Private Music Lessons or Private Athletic Training?
Extended Day Information and Application
The goal of the Porter-Gaud Extended Day Program is to assist parents by providing after-school supervision for their children in a secure, happy, and relaxed setting. Students are encouraged to complete homework, read, make new friends, respect others, strengthen communication skills and try something new. *Please read carefully as this year our Extended Day format and regulations have been updated to accommodate our current climate.
Our primary objective this year is to provide a safe, structured and productive environment. Adherence to guidelines and safety regulations will be of the utmost. The Auxiliary Team will assign seats according to homerooms and all students will be asked to follow the same protocol as they would during the school day. It will be required to have previous registration, as no drop-ins will be allowed. The students are provided time to complete homework, have snacks and enjoy the afternoon with a variety of games, arts & crafts and sports conducive to our social distancing and health guidelines.
The Extended Day program is available to Porter-Gaud Lower School students.
Hours: 2:45 to 5:45 p.m. daily when school is in session.
- 5 days a week: Monday - Friday - $275.00 monthly
- 3 days a week: Must specify which days of the week - $175.00 monthly
Late Pick-Up Fees
Extended Day ends at 5:45 pm. The late pick-up fee is $3.00 per minute, beginning at 5:45 pm. The fee will only be administered after the first verbal warning to parents or guardians. Parents will be billed.
- The Extended Day program will operate Monday through Friday beginning Tuesday September 8th and will continue through the last full day of school.
- Extended Day uses the "Remind" app for pickup.
- There will be no Extended Day provided when school dismisses early or during school holidays.
- The school reserves the right to refuse Extended Day service to any student who is not willing to cooperate fully with the director, staff, and other participants in the program.
*Please fill out the application below to enroll in Extended Day
Any questions or concerns please email the Director of Auxiliary Programs, Corey Colman - email@example.com or the Extended Day Director, Joey Ferrelli - firstname.lastname@example.org