This is just a reminder to check to ensure your Zoom app is updated to version 5.0 or newer (5.0.1, 5.0.2, etc are all fine). If your app version begins with a 4, please email the helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
To check your app version, open Zoom and click on the gear icon in the upper left corner. Your app version will be displayed.
- What were the overall results of the survey?
- Why doesn't the VL plan mimic the regular schedule?
- Does my child have to attend all of the special area classes?
- Will there be any more changes to the schedule or work requirements?
- What opportunities do students have to work in smaller groups or one-on-one with their teacher?
- How are you assessing student progress towards grade-level skills? How will students be graded?
- Does the school anticipate that children will be behind, and if so, is there a plan to get them caught up? Will students be ready for the next grade? How about those students going to MS?
- Are you going to do any testing to see how much the students are progressing during the virtual learning? Will they have to do end of the year testing?
- What are the plans for the end of the year?
- What opportunities will PG provide to help students continue academic growth during the summer?
- What should we do with the learning bundles completed during weeks one and two of virtual learning?
- What are the plans for starting in the fall?
Head of the Lower School
Dean of the Lower School