Here are a few helpful reminders for next week:
Schedule: Next week, we continue our typical Orange mode week with full attendance four days a week and Wednesdays for virtual programming.
- Week of Sept 28: Regular Orange Weekly Schedule
- Week of October 5: In school attendance Mon, Tue, Wed, and Thursday.
- Fall Break for Students: October 9-13
Dress Down Day
We will host the first $2 campus-wide dress down day for service on Tuesday, September 29th. The money raised will be used to purchase food for those in need and also to be donated to Our Lady of Mercy and James Island Outreach directly.
PGPA Spirit Gear Will Deliver October 7-8 and after Fall Break
Students/parents can expect gear from the Parent Association Gear Sale (held in late August/early September) to be delivered to classrooms starting October 7-8 and continuing after Fall Break. The CA wildfires and COVID have delayed production and may delay shipping.
If your child will be absent from school, please email email@example.com. Please state in your email the reason for the absence (i.e. travel, illness). If the absence is due to illness, the nurse will reach out for further clarification. We also ask that you or your child email his/her child’s teachers for any anticipated absence. Students may always access course assignments and materials via the student portal.
Dining Hall Ordering
While we encourage students and families to view the menu in advance to help with efficient lines in the dining hall, we will no longer be requiring students to order their meals in advance.
- Please look for information coming soon regarding a Virtual Parents Night.
- Please also mark your calendars for Wednesday, October 28th Advisor Conferences. Our Quarter 1 ends on Friday, October 9th. These conferences will provide an opportunity for you to discuss your child's academic progress after reviewing their first quarter report cards.
Click HERE to read PG's current health and safety guidelines.
Head of the Middle School
Dean of the Middle School