- What were the overall results of the survey?
- How was the virtual learning plan designed?
- Will students really have class until June 3?
- Since students don't have exams, what will they do during the time that they normally would be in exams?
- Have you decided about graduation?
- What will happen to awards day?
- How will final grades be calculated without final exams?
- Is there a plan to measure impact on learning? How will PG evaluate any gaps in their usual course materials and how to fill those gaps if possible?
- Do you anticipate that some part of this virtual learning will continue into next school year as a way to maintain social distancing?
- Do teachers feel the students are as engaged, learning as much, through virtual classes? What are they missing out on with this format? What should we as parents be doing to help support our kids/their teachers through this?
- How will you make sure grades are not hurting students?
- How can students achieve their PG Engage credits?
Head of the Upper School
Dean of the Upper School
DR. CHARLES ECHOLS